Organized by the French chapter of the Specialty Coffee Association, the Brewer's Cup promotes manual coffee extraction. In this championship, competitors will prepare and serve three individual drinks for a jury.
The Cup Tasters rewards the professional coffee taster who demonstrates highest level of speed, skill and accuracy of distinction in tasting specialty coffee.
The winners will earn their place at the World Championships! A unique show that will appeal to both coffee experts and coffee enthusiasts...
Saturday 13 may 2023
BREWER'S CUP FRANCE OPEN
- 10am-4pm Open Brewer's Cup France
- 5pm-5.15pm Announcement Semi-Finalists Brewer's Cup France
Sunday 14 may 2023
PRELIMINARY CUP TASTER'S & SEMI-FINAL BREWER'S CUP COMPULSORY FRANCE
- 8.30am-3.30pm Semi-Final Compulsory Brewer's Cup France
- 10am-4.15pm Preliminary Phase Cup Tasters France
- 4.15pm-4.20pm Announcement Semi-finalists Cup Taster's & Finalists Brewer's Cup France
- 5pm-6.30pm Semi-finale Cup Taster's France
Monday 15 may 2023
FINALS BREWER'S CUP & CUP TASTER'S FRANCE
- 8am-9am Training Finalists WBrC France
- 10am-3.30pm Final Brewer's Cup France
- 1pm-1.30pm Final Cup Taster's France
- 4.30pm-4.45pm Award Ceremony Brewer's Cup & Cup Taster's France
Discover the 2022 winners
Kevin DAVID wins the French Barista Championship and Charity CHEUNG wins the Brewer’s Cup, both from Moklair based in Reims!
And for the 4th time, Sébastien Maurer (Café Sati) wins the Cup Tasters
Find out more about the championships on the SCA France website here.